Join Here

How to Join United Gaming Online

Moderator: .Chief of Staff

Join Here

Postby XBB Griever 6 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:05 pm

If you wish to join United Gamers Online this is the place to do it. There are 3 things you need to do to officially be in UGO.

1) Sign up on the forums (you've probably done this if you're here)
2) Join the club United Gamers Online.
3) Add a person or two to your friends list on Xbox Live.

That's it. Once you've done those steps your good to go and will be right in the mix of things with UGO. In order to finish #2 and 3 somebody from UGO has to get in touch with you and give you the info. If you post here then somebody will get with you ASAP and take care of it. The info we need is:

Gamertag:
(Should be same as forums name)

Xbox One, PS4, Mobile?:
(which do you have and use, which one do you prefer? This is help determine which company to place you in.)

How did you hear about UGO?:

A little about yourself/gaming experience:
XBB Griever 6
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Re: Join Here

Postby Jett » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 am

Gamertag: Jett

Xbox 360 or Xbox One?: Xbox one
(If you have both, which one do you prefer? This is help determine which company to place you in.)

How did you hear about XBB?: Sandman messaged me

A little about yourself/gaming experience: Been gaming on xbox since the start, got a somewhat late start on live since I was stuck in a middle of nowhere town where high speed internet was not an option. My account is still 9 years old though. I played a LOT of halo 2 and that was pretty much my last social experience on xbox live. I can't even remember the last time I was in a party. I played with Sandman and a couple other people and had a good time and would like to play with people more often. I'm also REALLY looking forward to Destiny!

also one last thing here -
2) Change your motto on Xbox Live (we will tell you what to change it to once you've joined)

There is no motto, location, or bio on the xbox one and I don't own a 360 anymore. This would be a deal breaker as far as joining goes as I think its really silly and 100% pointless.
Jett
SPC
SPC

Postby Steinaar » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:34 am

I will find a way that you guys can change your motto on the Xbox One, I heard one player did it through the smartglass app, but it's not pointless. It is your uniform and goes with our setup para military theme of the community and when you get promoted you change it and feel like you actually earned a promotion rather then me just saying, "you got promoted."

We can talk more about it later. Hope you don't want to not join us because of a motto change.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Steinaar
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Jett » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:00 pm

XBB Sandman 6 wrote:I will find a way that you guys can change your motto on the Xbox One, I heard one player did it through the smartglass app, but it's not pointless. It is your uniform and goes with our setup para military theme of the community and when you get promoted you change it and feel like you actually earned a promotion rather then me just saying, "you got promoted."

We can talk more about it later. Hope you don't want to not join us because of a motto change.

You can just change it on xbox.com by signing in and clicking your tag in the upper right, then hit "edit profile"
but it is still just you saying "you got a promotion" because I, nor anyone I game with, will see it when looking at my profile. Also I've had "Who's Next!?" as my motto for like 3-4 years now (and I totes dig it if you couldn't tell :P)
Jett
SPC
SPC

Postby BelleauWaffle » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Xbox 360 or Xbox One?:
(If you have both, which one do you prefer? This is help determine which company to place you in.)
xbox one
How did you hear about XBB?:
Jett
I'm new to xbox and I'm not a noob smasher like Jett so add me.
I'm 23 and my names Chris. Jett and I came up with my gamertag because of the google search "Blue Waffle" (hit I'm feeling lucky) and my last name is Belleau.
BelleauWaffle
SPC
SPC

Postby Sgt Kav » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 am

Gamertag:
Sgt Kav

Xbox 360 or Xbox One?:
Xbox One, but I do have a 360

Message from Sandman

I am a retired Marine. I live near San Francisco. I am on most weekdays during the day. Night and weekends are limited so I can spend time with my wife. That doesn't mean I can't get on during those times. I have little experience with FPS and doing multiplayer, I am getting better though thanks to Titanfall.
Sgt Kav
SGT
SGT

Postby Steinaar » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am

Sgt Kav wrote:Gamertag:
Sgt Kav

Xbox 360 or Xbox One?:
Xbox One, but I do have a 360

Message from Sandman

I am a retired Marine. I live near San Francisco. I am on most weekdays during the day. Night and weekends are limited so I can spend time with my wife. That doesn't mean I can't get on during those times. I have little experience with FPS and doing multiplayer, I am getting better though thanks to Titanfall.

Welcome to the XBB forums Sgt. Kav I will be on the xbox one shortly to introduce myself and most likely some of the other XBB guys.
Steinaar
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Erisation » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Gamertag: Erisation

How did you hear about XBB?: Respawn forums

A little about yourself/gaming experience: I'm 20 years old, I'm an IT manager at a big trailer company in europe. I like to game in the evening/weekends to relieve some stress and have some fun. I've had every console out there (even the ones before my time) but always preferred Xbox over Playstation (don't hate). I like most genre's of games and do play a bit of everything. Once im very much into a game I can really get competitive.
Erisation
SPC
SPC

Postby Steinaar » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:47 am

Erisation wrote:Gamertag: Erisation

A little about yourself/gaming experience: I'm 20 years old, I'm an IT manager at a big trailer company in europe. I like to game in the evening/weekends to relieve some stress and have some fun. I've had every console out there (even the ones before my time) but always preferred Xbox over Playstation (don't hate). I like most genre's of games and do play a bit of everything. Once im very much into a game I can really get competitive.

I will square you away tonight or if you find XBB Cryptic he can also get you setup into XBB. Welcome!
Steinaar
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Erisation » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:58 pm

XBB Sandman 6 wrote:
Erisation wrote:Gamertag: Erisation

I will square you away tonight or if you find XBB Cryptic he can also get you setup into XBB. Welcome!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome !
Erisation
SPC
SPC

Next

Return to Join UGO